I haven't really been working on features for my Perl 6 PDF grammar very much, but I have been using it as a tool to follow improvements in the Rakudo implementation of Perl 6.
This week, I went through all of the PDF code and looked for comments I wrote for myself about workarounds for incomplete parts of Rakudo. The exciting news is that I was able to remove about half of my workarounds this week. Considering that most of the rest of the annoyances are features that are on the near-term roadmap (mainly, PGE refactoring), I consider this to be superb progress.
Bravo, Perl 6 developers!
# Equivalent code:
This, along with other simplifications allowed me to shave about half of the lines of PDF::Grammar::Actions while improving readability. Yay!