Tuesday June 08, 2004
The first French Perl Workshop is over
It's been a busy week, and an even busier week-end, but I think we can be satisfied by
- the venue was great
- about 60 people came (out of 100 registered)
- the talks were good, interesting and about a variety of topics
- we had two pumpkings
- there was an unplanned lightning talk session
- the raffle/auction was a success (considering
French people are not used to this kind of things,
it's a big success)
- we were late all the time
- the coffee breaks were low-budget
- my slides weren't ready (at all): don't talk when you organise!
We really need to do another one next year!