Saturday January 07, 2006
Apparently, it’s surprisingly wacky to Google your first name, prepending “unfortunately”:
- Unfortunately Aristotle was one of the exactly 100 articles done before this date – Sorry. :-(
- Unfortunately Aristotle’s wife died about 10 years after their marriage.
- Unfortunately, Aristotle himself was too caught up in the prejudices of his own time to recognize that his argument refutes itself.
- Unfortunately, Aristotle is less helpful here.
- Unfortunately Aristotle is quite difficult to read.
- Unfortunately, Aristotle’s ideas were quite useless when it came to firing cannons accurately.
- Unfortunately Aristotle didn’t also warn me of another bit of wisdom that I later learned in the school of hard knocks.
- Unfortunately, Aristotle’s is no longer a believable program.
- But, unfortunately, Aristotle didn’t think that all of us were human.
- Unfortunately, Aristotle’s syllogisms are deeply buried in most of our psyches.
The joys of having an extravagant first name…
But try this yourself, the results are pretty entertaining (for 2 minutes) regardless of name (so long as it’s your own).