Monday March 12, 2007
TAP::Parser 0.51 released
TAPx::Parser is now known as TAP::Parser. You can find the latest CPAN release here:
and the latest work-in-progress here:
Changes in this release:
0.51 12 March 2007
- 'execrc' file now allows 'regex' matches for tests.
- rename 'TAPx' --> 'TAP'
- Reimplemented the parse logic of TAP::Parser as a state machine.
- Removed various ad-hoc state variables from TAP::Parser and moved their logic into the state machine.
- Removed now-unused is_first / is_last methods from Iterator and simplified remaining logic to suit.
- Removed now-redundant t/140-varsource.t.
- Implemented TAP version syntax.
- Tidied TAP::Harness::Compatible documentation
- Removed redundant modules below TAP::Harness::Compatible
- Removed unused compatibility tests