My past month hasn't been entirely absorbed by troubleshooting failing hardware and setting up new hardware. Despite working on a different box pretty much every week, I've made significant progress on TGE. I still have more refactors planned, but I'll be spending the next couple of weeks working on Punie, to see how far I can push it before my YAPC::NA talk.
Yesterday I added scalar variables and the assignment operator to Punie. Today I added the comparison operators
ge. I'm impressed by how much easier and faster it is to develop Punie after all the TGE improvements.
Today is a milestone for Punie: it passed its first complete test file from the Perl 1 test suite.