I've been off work for most of the past two weeks. I wish I could say I got lots of lovely development time in there, but unfortunately I spent most of it doped up and lying on a couch with a heating pad to my face trying to get my jaw to unlock (complications after getting all 4 wisdom teeth pulled). It's finally unlocked now and last night I got to eat steak for the first time. That may very well be the most delicious steak I've ever tasted.
I'm still not quite 100%, but I plan to get back to my normal development schedule next week.
One bit of development news I forgot to post before I went AFK: I finished the switch to using a pre-compiled PGE grammar for parsing Punie. This is a tiny speed boost, but more importantly it makes the Punie grammar easier to expand (and maintain), because the grammar source is abstracted out into a separate file, instead of being mixed up with PIR code.