These are the summary notes for the work completed during the 2009 QA Hackathon
The summary reports/talks were videoed, and the video should appear somewhere in a little while. But in the mean time, here's the short version.
* Smolder was converted by Michael to be compatible with the CPAN and was released to the CPAN for the first time.
* JJ completed an initial release of Perldoc::Server
* configure_requires was completed by Jos and signed off by Adam, which completes the entire configure_requires project once the prod release is synced to core.
* A dev-quality MYMETA.yml implementation was completed by Andreas, Jos, Adam and David
* Programmatic access to the CPAN Uploads data is now available via ORDB::CPANUploads
* The CPAN Testers websites now update from PAUSE within a few minutes of an upload, thanks to a new magic fast-sync process created by Andreas.
* The Metabase implementation has progressed, powered by Dave and Ricardo
- There is a new much more-detailed CPAN Testers report format
- Fact management and user profiles (and registration) has been implemented
- Test::Reporter is being upgraded to a full CPAN Testers Client
- Test::Reporter::Metabase has been created as a temporary stand-in in the mean time.
* The nested TAP implementation implementation was mostly completed
- Test::More was upgraded to support nested TAP
- Test::Class was upgraded to support nested TAP
- Test::Harness is halfway to supporting nested TAP
* Colin and Schwern have started working on Test::Builder 2
- Results will be a detailed object
- Output will not be limited to TAP
* The TAP IETF Draft Standard is mostly completed and will be posted in the next few days
* CPANPLUS was improved to help it integrate better with smoke systems.
(I was typing this rapidly as the reports were given, so please feel free to comment with additions and corrections)