It's definitely the humidity... two days of rain plays havoc in the following 28 degree day, especially when your office air conditioner has broken itself so bad it nearly shook it's way out the window and has yet to be replaced.
In better news Schwern has aknowledged I can take over Test::Inline, and last night I started the process of moving it over from the company repository as Test::Inline2 to my open source repository as Test::Inline.
I've also managed to find a little time to work on PPI again. I've added the PPI::Node->scope method to identify scoping boundaries in the tree. This means I can push forward a few more interesting things, like answering "what package is this $var/sub in".
I've also made the final decision on circular reference prevention. I'm going with weakening, due to the ease with which it can be implemented in PPI::XS.